Adelaide's BIGGEST Multicultural Eid Festival
Eid Festival is South Australia’s largest and most prestigious Eid celebration.
The Eid Festival is the premier Muslim festival in South Australia. Eid is the Muslim celebration for one of two important occasions in the year: Eid al Fitr and Eid al Adha.
This self-funding, not for profit community event draws and binds people of all different cultures and ethnic backgrounds together during this great celebration time. It is also a chance for non-Muslim Australian to be exposed to Muslim culture, food, and family fun.
A Multicultural Event
- This highly interactive event provides South Australian community with a day of fun and recreation for the whole family.
- Attracting more than 10,000 people in previous years, this event features live on-stage entertainment, children activities, amusement rides, public speakers, and a large variety of international cuisines and an overall fun family day out.
- This event is unique compared to most other events in SA; Eid Festivals gather a diverse attendance that directly reflects the cultural mosaic of SA. They provide Muslims an opportunity to feel a sense of identity; most importantly for thousands of children to experience the enjoyment of these celebrations as part of their Australian identity.
- Eid Festivals are completely organized, executed, and sustained by the efforts of volunteers. The Eid Festival is an occasion that brings joy and happiness to thousands of people’s lives. It is an occasion to give and share.
- It’s an entertaining and educational event, enjoyed by children of all age groups.
- Sponsor the festival to celebrate and to share the joy of Eid with other members of the community. All sponsorships received go directly to the betterment of the festival.
- Being an integral part of the community, you are invited to celebrate this festival with the community by sponsoring such an event that brings joy and happiness to so many people.